воскресенье, 27 января 2013 г.

My First Acting Experience


For many years, my mother worked as a music teacher in a kindergarten. And when I was 11, my mother asked me to play the role of Tsarevna Never-a-Smile at the children's Christmas matinee. I do not know why it was up to me to play this role, but I was very pleased. 
For two weeks I learned the text and we rehearsed it every evening. And then came a day of the dress rehearsal with other actors. Everything was well until the time I should sing. The music started, but I didn`t dare to say a word. I felt fear and embarrassment. But my fear had nothing to do with the fear of the stage. It was the fear that my mother will fill disappoint for me rather than the fear of the stage. I do not really remember what happened next, but I performed well. Before I started to sing  there was only one phrase: "Right now," in my head and then started. The matinee went well and everyone liked it. And I am very glad that I had a chance to try myself as an actress.
I'll never forget my first acting experience. 

2 комментария:

  1. Oh, THAT's when it all has sarted and is still going on! You're a talented actress since the very childhood of yours. =) How nice you look in that picture in the role of Tsarevna Never-a-Smile!
    What a cute story of your childhood memories it is! No wonder you have performedc so well in the "Miss Red Riding Hood and the Dean". Your parents shoud feel pride for their "Never-a-Smile" )))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. P.S. So cute and chubby you are. And that ginger hair of yours! Just look at it! Awww... ))) Sweeter than a snowcone.

    ОтветитьУдалить